Last year I stopped doing marketing writing for The Man to focus on my own projects, specifically books that would combine informative travel writing with photography, attitude and humor. I’ve been shooting the Utah National Parks for years so that’s what I started with.
The book is called “Photographing the American Southwest: Getting Impressive Shots at Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands and Capitol Reef” and is available on Amazon, search for “Tim Truby.”
Currently the book is only in eBook format. That approach was easier and faster. I’ve already started researching a follow up book focused on Arizona parks and slot canyons.
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
1. Mesa Arch at Sunrise, Canyonlands NP
2. Queens Garden Trail, Bryce Canyon NP
3. Fording The Narrows, Zion NP
4. Green River Overlook at Sunset, Canyonlands NP
5. Subway Slot Canyon, Zion NP