The September 10 ACT administration is Saturday.
7:30-7:45 am Check-in at the Hale Gym – Rooms to be used Gym, and 3203
8:00 am Test begins
What to bring/wear:
• Deerfield ID
• Printed Admission Ticket
• #2 pencils (not mechanical)
• Calculator with fully charged battery and back-up if desired
• Casual dress is allowed for standardized testing.
• You may bring snacks and water for breaks, but they must be consumed in the break area
What NOT to bring:
• Cell phone, tablet, smart watch, or any other smart devices.
For more information about the ACT, including information about each section of the test and specific test day information please see: https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/test-day.html Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.