In an effort to limit close contacts, we have made some adjustments to the student seating locations for the school meeting portions of the day in the morning and in the afternoon on Monday, January 17. Please go to the following locations and leave one seat empty between you and the person next to you:
● 9th Graders are in the Koch Garonzik;
● 10th Graders with last names beginning A – H are in the Hess Large Auditorium;
● 10th Graders with last names beginning I – Z are in the Hess Concert Hall;
● Juniors are in the Hess Large Auditorium;
● Seniors are in the Hess Large Auditorium.
View the full MLK Jr. Day schedule here and meet our guest speakers and performers HERE.