Thursday, March 11
- First period courses will adhere to the normal daily schedule, with both groups (River & Valley) meeting & ending at their normal times.
- X-blocks, Y-Blocks, & Lunch blocks will adhere to the normal daily schedule.
- Second period courses will not meet on this day.
Friday, March 12
- Second period courses will meet in the morning, with all second period courses starting at 8:45 am and ending at 10:50 am.
- All classes will run for their normal 125-minute period.
- There will be no X-blocks or Y-Blocks on this day.
- Students are allowed to leave campus after their last commitment–their period 2 class–ends.
Please note that the Student Life Office will provide more details about departure logistics closer to the time. A reminder of this Special Schedule will be posted a week beforehand, but we wanted to give you advance notice.
Please email Ms. White if you have any questions.