Before connecting to an Apple TV, make sure the iPad is connected to the GreenDoor wireless network.
To ensure the best signal quality in the classroom, it is recommended that before following these steps turn off wifi on the iPad and then turn it back on.
If touch panel is dark:
- Press touch panel to wake it up
- Press Turn System On
- Press Make sure windows are closed before selecting a source
When the touch panel is lit up:
- Press Apple TV
- Activate AirPlay on the iPad **
- Slide a finger up from bottom of screen
- Select AirPlay icon (bottom center right – looks like a rectangle with a solid black triangle sticking into the bottom)
- Select Garonzik from list that appears and turn Mirroring On
- iPad image should now be projected.
- If image does not appear, go back to AirPlay icon and turn Mirroring On. In some cases, mirroring does not take the first time.
- Volume is controlled from Main Volume slider on touch panel and volume toggle on iPad.
When done, be sure to disconnect from Apple TV so next person in room can connect.
- Go back to AirPlay on your iPad
- Select iPad to disconnect from Apple TV
- Press Power Off on touch panel
- Press Turn Off Projector to turn off projector and trigger screen and shades to retract
** NOTE: To ensure reliable connectivity, you must be running iOS 10.x or later on your iPad. Please contact the ITS Help Desk if you need assistance upgrading to the latest version of iOS.