Wireless projection is available through the Apple TV in the classroom.
If projecting an iPad, please go to Apple TV
If projecting a MacBook Air, it must be running Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) or higher.
- The MacBook Air must be connected to GreenDoor
- Press Apple TV on button panel. When the Apple TV image appears, move on to the next step
- Click on the AirPlay icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen (looks like a rectangle with a solid black triangle sticking into the bottom).
- Select the Apple TV being used (all Apple TV’s are named by room)
- The desktop image should now be projected.
- When done, be sure to disconnect from the Apple TV so the next person in the room can connect.
- Select the AirPlay icon
- Select Turn Mirroring Off
- Press Off on button panel