Steps for Scheduling an Event
- Consult the Academy Calendar (here and embedded at the bottom of this page) for an open date/time.
- Check with the Curriculum Committee (if your event is required for any students).
- Find a potential space using the list of Campus Spaces below.
- Fill out the *Event/Space Request Form (someone will then let you know if your event is approved).
* If you need space for a small, non-student meeting that does not need to be listed on the public calendar, please contact the ITS Help Desk directly.
The calendar below shows current usage (time that is already reserved) of campus spaces.
Please click the arrow to the right of “agenda” to sort by specific location.
This calendar is the same as the one on the Daily Bulletin and on the full calendar page. It is displayed here for your convenience.