The Fifth Annual New England Youth Identity Summit features a keynote speaker and panel discussion as well workshops such as:
- Reform the Narrative: Youth Activism in Times of Quarantine
- A Guide to Healthy Masculinity
- Let Youth Lead the Way: How to Be an Adult Ally in Intergenerational Spaces
- Youth Lead the Way: Moving From Punishment to Restorative Justice
- Tweets, Slander, Action! Ethics in Emerging/Social Media
- Slavery, the 13th Amendment, and Prisons Today
- Managing Sexism in Day-to-Day Life
- Voluntourism vs. Exploitation: What Does Ethical Service Look Like?
- LGBTQ+ Inclusivity Within the Classroom
- How Does Equity and Racial Justice Look to You?
- And many more!
Registration closes on Sunday, April 4, so sign up today.