November 19: Special Schedule, Term-end Thursday
• First period courses will adhere to the normal daily schedule, with all sub-groups (e.g. River-1, Rock-2, Valley-3) meeting & ending at their normal times
• X-blocks & Lunch blocks will adhere to the normal daily schedule
• Second period courses will not meet on this day
• Cocurriculars will run from 4:00-6:00 pm.
November 20: Special Schedule, Term-end Friday
• Second period courses will meet in the morning, and follow an adjusted schedule
• The start times of the sub-groups are as follows: all River sub-groups (R1, R2, R3) start at 8:30 a.m., all Rock sub-groups (Rk1, Rk2, Rk3) start at 8:45 a.m., and all Valley sub-groups (V1, V2, V3) start at 9:00 am.
• All classes will run for their normal 125-minute period
• There will be no X-blocks on this day
• Students are allowed to leave campus after their last commitment (their period 2 class) ends.