The SAT administration is tomorrow, Saturday October 1. Below you will see the details for the day. Read them carefully and make sure you arrive on time and well-prepared to take the exam.
7:30 am – 7:4 5am Check-in at the gym. Rooms used: Hale Gym and ATH 3203
8:00 am Test begins
The test administration will take approximately 4 to 4.5 hours*
Test Day Information:
What to bring/wear:
• Deerfield ID
• Printed Admission Ticket
• #2 pencils (not mechanical)
• Calculator with a fully charged battery and back-up if desired
• Casual dress is allowed for standardized testing.
• You may bring snacks and water for breaks, but they must be consumed in the break area.
What NOT to bring:
• Cell phone!!!
• tablet, smartwatch, or any other smart device.
More information about the SAT, including information about each section of the test and specific test day information can be found here.