The ACT administration is this Saturday. Below you will see the details for the day. Read them carefully and make sure you arrive on time and well-prepared to take the exam.
7:30 am Check-in at the Hale Gym and get room assignment
8:00 am Test begins
The test will take approximately 3.5 to 4 hours
Test Day Information:
What to bring/wear:
• Deerfield ID
• Printed Admission Ticket
• #2 pencils (not mechanical)
• Calculator with fully charged battery and back-up if desired
• Casual dress is allowed for standardized testing.
• You may bring snacks and water for breaks, but they must be consumed outside of the building.
What not to bring:
• Cell phone, tablet, smart watch, fitbit or any other smart devices.
You can read more information about the ACT, including information about each section of the test and specific test day.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Good luck on the test!