On Friday, October 14, we will follow a Special Schedule that allows families to attend classes with their student(s). On this day, all six periods will meet for 45 minutes each with a 10-minute passing period. The schedule is as follows:
- Period 1: 8:30 – 9:15am
- Period 2: 9:25 – 10:10am
- Period 3: 10:20 – 11:05am
- Period 4: 11:15am – 12pm
- Walk-through Lunch: 11:20am – 1:20pm
Students and families are strongly encouraged to adhere to the following lunch schedule:
- Students with Period 4 free: Arrive with their guests at the Dining Hall promptly at 11:20am
- Students without Period 4 or 5 free: Arrive with their guests at the Dining Hall between 12:05-12:10pm
- Students with Period 5 free: Arrive with their guests at the Dining Hall between 12:35-12:40pm
- Period 5: 12:50 – 1:35pm
- Period 6: 1:45 – 2:30pm
On October 14, co-curriculars will follow a normal schedule (meeting at their usual times) unless your co-curricular supervisor/coach tells you differently.
Please note that Monday, October 17 is a Fall Term Holiday, and no classes will meet on this day. When we continue classes on Tuesday, October 18, Periods 1, 2, and 3 will meet. See the rest of the week’s schedule on the Class Schedule Calendar.
The full Fall Family Weekend schedule is available online.
Please contact Ms. White with any questions.