The PSAT/NMSQT administration is scheduled for Saturday, October 15.
Below you will find details for the PSAT/MNSQT exam. Read them carefully and make sure you arrive on time and well-prepared to take the exam.
7:30-7:45 am Check-in at the Athletic Complex/ gyms.
The Class of 1953 Gym Last names A-K
Hale Family Gym Last names L-Z
Non-standard testing ATH 3503 and 3205
8:00 am Test begins
The test will take approximately 4-4.5 hours*
What to bring/wear:
• Deerfield ID
• #2 pencils (not mechanical)
• Calculator with fully charged battery and back-up if desired
• Casual dress is allowed for standardized testing.
• You may bring snacks and water for breaks, but they must be consumed in the break area
What NOT to bring:
• Cell phone, tablet, smart watch, or any other smart devices.
Cell phones must be put away! They cannot be left out and visible in the hallway. They must be in a bag, coat pocket etc.
For any questions that you may, please contact email@example.com or Ms. Dawicki (firstname.lastname@example.org)