There are still some spaces available at tomorrow’s on-campus booster vaccination clinic. If your parent or guardian (or you, if you are 18 or older) has not yet signed you up, there’s still time to do so!
Info from last week’s Families FYI:
When: Thursday, January 20, from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Where: The Field House
For Whom: Anyone age 12 and older, and it has been:
- 5 months since you completed your Pfizer vaccine series OR
- 6 months since you completed your Moderna vaccine series OR
- 2 months since you received the J&J vaccine
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 recently, you may still receive the booster as long as it has been at least 10 days since your diagnosis.
- If the student is 18 years or older, the STUDENT must register for their vaccine appointment;
- If the student is 12 to 17 years old, the PARENT/GUARDIAN must register their child for their vaccine appointment.
If your student has their original vaccination card, they should bring it along to their appointment, but it is ok if they don’t have their card. Photo ID and insurance information are not needed (these will be provided by the school). Students will be excused from class and any other on-campus obligation to receive their booster.