The Special Schedule for Tuesday, September 28, has been confirmed:
• No classes will meet today
• 9:00 – 10:30: Students write goals letters (advisors will guide students through this process before September 28)
• 11:00 – 2:00: Fall Festival on the main quad behind the MSB (lunch outside during activities)
• Normal cocurricular schedule
Please note that when we resume classes on Wednesday, September 29, Periods 1, 2, & 3 will meet.
Please contact the Student Life Office with any questions about the programming on September 28.
The Special Schedule for Friday, October 22, has changed:
• All six periods will meet for twenty minutes each with a ten-minute passing period. The schedule can be viewed on the Class Schedule Calendar.
• Students will not attend classes on this day with their families. Rather, classes are for families only (students may be engaged in other programming at the time).