Are you taking the ACT on Saturday. Here is what you need to know!
Arrival time and location
- Please arrive between 7:30-7:45 am. (Please note that breakfast on campus begins at 7:00 am.)
- Check in at the Hale Gym where most students will test. Students with accommodations will be sent to their testing rooms upon arrival.
What to bring/wear
- Bring No. 2 pencils (not mechanical), calculator, your admission ticket, and your Deerfield ID.
- Wear a mask and your pom tracer. (You will be sent back to your dorm if you do not have these things.)
- Snacks or beverage (only to be consumed outside during a break).
What not to bring/wear
- Leave your electronics in your dorm. No phone, tablet, or smart watch. Just don’t even bring them. You cannot access them during the test.
- You can dress casually but please no hats.
Health and Safety
- Make sure you have done your symptom tracker on Saturday morning. Per ACT policy, we will also ask health screening questions upon your arrival to the testing room.
- Wear a mask. Students MUST wear their masks at all times during the test administration. During breaks, you may go outside and remove your mask if you are appropriately distanced from all other testers.