7:30 am -7:45am Check-in at the Hale Gym; Testing rooms Hale Gym, ATH 3203 and 3205
8:00 am Test begins
The test will take approximately 3.5 to 4 hours*
Test Day Information:
What to bring/wear:
• Mask (Must be worn for the duration of the test per College Board)
• Deerfield ID
• Printed Admission Ticket
• #2 pencils (not mechanical)
• Calculator with fully charged battery and back-up if desired
• Casual dress is allowed for standardized testing.
• You may bring snacks and water for breaks, but they must be consumed outside of the building.
What NOT to bring:
• Cell phone, tablet, smart watch, or any other smart devices.
For more information about the SAT, including information about each section of the test and specific test day information please see: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat