7:30-7:45 am am Check-in at the Hale Gym
8:00 am Test begins
The test will take approximately 3.5 to 4 hours
Test Day Information:
What to bring/wear:
• Mask (Must be worn for the duration of the test per ACT)
• Deerfield ID
• Printed Admission Ticket
• #2 pencils (not mechanical)
• Calculator with fully charged battery and back-up if desired
• Casual dress is allowed for standardized testing.
• You may bring snacks and water for breaks, but they must be consumed outside of the building.
What NOT to bring:
• Cell phone, tablet, smart watch, or any other smart devices.