Test Day Information:
7:30 – 7:45 am Check-in at the Standard room – Hale Gym and Non- Standard room ATH 3203
8:00 am Test begins
The test will take approximately 3.5 to 4 hours*
What to bring/wear:
• Mask (Must be worn for the duration of the test per College Board)
• Deerfield ID
• Printed Admission Ticket
• #2 pencils (not mechanical)
• Calculator with fully charged battery and back-up if desired
• Casual dress is allowed for standardized testing.
• You may bring snacks and water for breaks, but they must be consumed outside of the building.
What NOT to bring:
• Cell phone, tablet, smart watch, or any other smart devices.
More information about the SAT, including information about each section of the test and specific test day information, can be found on their website.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Good luck on the test!