The document titled “202102_JanuarySchedule” contains the visual representation of the below schedule. Please note that given our changing climate, it’s always possible these schedules might shift; I’ll let you know as soon as possible if they do.
January 4, 2021 through January 8, 2021
All students are off-campus learning remotely. As noted in my December 18 email to students, we will follow our new Daily Schedule all of this week. What has changed since that email is that this week’s Y-Blocks will be populated with different meetings than normal:
- Monday’s Y-Block will be a recommended Department Meeting time/Clubs & Alliances
- Tuesday’s Y-Block will be Faculty Meeting/Clubs & Alliances
- Thursday’s Y-Block will be Faculty Meeting/Clubs & Alliances
- Friday’s Y-Block will be a recommended Advisory Meeting time/Clubs & Alliances
January 11, 2021 through January 15, 2021
Students are on-campus. Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday will be remote learning days. On Thursday, we plan to transition to in-person learning in classrooms. We will follow our Daily Schedule all week
January 18, 2021 through January 22, 2021
We will follow our Daily Schedule with the following modifications:
- Monday will be devoted to MLK Day programing; we will follow our daily schedule, with students and teachers meeting in their classrooms at the normal times. However, instead of typical topics, first and second period will have MLK Day-specific programming (more details in upcoming communications).
- Wednesday Special Schedule: School meeting will run from 8:00 to 8:40. After School Meeting, we will follow a normal long day – classes will meet for their 125-minute period.
January 25, 2021 through January 29, 2021
We will follow our Daily Schedule.
Please let me know if you have any questions,