Though the Spring Term has just begun, we’re already planning for the end of school and, more specifically, students’ moveout. Again this year, Boomerang will pick up and store returning students’ belongings for the summer. (Students will be responsible for packing their things.). Sitterly Movers is also an option for storage over the summer. To enroll in this service, Boomerang offers the following instructions:
Here is how the service works
- Sign Up – Visit www.boomerangstorage.com for storage or shipping
- Pack Up – Boomerang will get you FREE boxes and tape for packing
- Pick Up – Your storage (or shipping) will be picked up directly from your room. Just lock your door behind you and turn in your key.
- Delivery – Your belongings will be delivered to your new room before you get back to school or shipped if you wish.
- Insurance – All your stuff is insured to up to $100 per box or bin. Additional insurance available.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate. Boomerang is always happy to assist!
To learn more, visit Boomerang Storage at : www.boomerangstorage.com