Request a Transcript

Are you applying for a summer program or an internship and require a transcript? Do you need to send your grades to a college coach or want a copy for your own reference?

If you are 18 or over, head to our transcript ordering site on and register for an account. Once you have an account you can easily order transcripts to send to businesses, summer programs, or download one for yourself.

If you are under 18, you need to complete a few steps to get your account and request your first transcript. First, talk to your parents and make sure they are okay with you having a Parchment account. Then, head to to register for an account. When you are ready to request your first transcript, have your parents log in to your account so that they can sign the consent form. After that, you are all set to request transcripts on your own.

Questions? Please contact the Academic Affairs Office at 413-774-1470 or

Deerfield Faculty and Staff: Please contact the Academic Affairs Office if you need access to a student transcript.

Alumni transcripts can be requested here.