It was a smooth day at the office for boys varsity tennis on Saturday as they cruised to a 7-0 victory against NMH.
In doubles, the Green only lost one game throughout its three matches and in singles it was a similar fate with no set losing more than 2 games.
This win brings the team to a 3-1 record for the year. Next up on Tuesday, 5/11 is the team’s first (!) home match of the season against Loomis Chaffee.
1. Sarachek/Ueland (DA) def. Wajima/Kang 8-0
2. N. Depp/O. Depp (DA) def. Litovchenko/Korec 8-1
3. Peh/Park (DA) def. Ho/Almutabaganini 8-0
1. Sarachek (DA) def. Litovchenko 6-0, 6-1
2. Ueland (DA) def. Wajima 6-0, 6-0
3. Peh (DA) def. Kang 6-0, 6-0
4. N. Depp (DA) def. Ho 6-2, 6-0
5. Salz (DA) def. Almutabaganini 6-1, 6-0
6. Park (DA) def. Korec 6-0, 6-2
Order of finish (doubles): 3,1,2
Order of finish (singles): 2,3,6,5,1,4