The girls thirds squash team travelled to Easthampton to take on The Williston School’s JV team on Saturday. The Deerfield squad closed out the season with a bang, delivering a shutout performance. In her debut match, Lauren Stenger won her competition in three games. Camille Glatt played in a competitive contest at the number two position, winning in the end, three games to one. After dropping the first game, Camille came alive and notched comfortable victories in the final three games. The team has a lot to celebrate with an admirable final record of 6-2. Congratulations to all of our great players.
- Grace Russell: W 11-5, 11-5, 11-8
- Camille Glatt: W 8-11, 11-1, 11-5, 11-7
- Lilly Berry: W 11-8, 11-0, Retired
- Anne Brown: W 11-9, 11-7, Retired
- Kaitlyn Kelly: W 11-4, 11-9, 11-0
- Devin Trice: W 11-3, 11-5, 11-9
- Lauren Stenger: W 11-4, 11-6, 11-4