Before connecting to an Apple TV, the iPad must be connected to the GreenDoor wireless network.
To ensure the best signal quality in the classroom, it is recommended to turn off wifi on the iPad and then turn it back on.
- Press On on the Epson remote to turn on projector
- Press Apple TV on Extron switcher on top of the BluRay player. When Apple TV screen appears, move on to next steps.
- Activate AirPlay on iPad **
- Slide a finger up from bottom of screen
- Select AirPlay/Screen Mirroring icon (looks like a rectangle with a solid black triangle sticking into the bottom)
- Scroll through list to select classroom (all Apple TVs are named by room)
- Enter projected code on iPad to complete AirPlay connection
- iPad image should now be projected.
- If image does not appear, go back to AirPlay icon and turn Mirroring On. In some cases, mirroring does not take the first time.
- Volume is controlled via Volume Up/Down buttons on the Epson remote, the volume toggle on iPad, and in app.
When done, be sure to disconnect iPad from Apple TV so next person can connect.
- Go back to AirPlay on iPad
- Select iPad to disconnect from Apple TV
- Press Off on the button panel
** NOTE: To ensure reliable connectivity, you must be running iOS 10.x or later on your iPad. Please contact the ITS Help Desk if you need assistance upgrading to the latest version of iOS.