Calling all rising 10th Graders, Juniors, and Seniors!
Leadership opportunity in the Advancement Office:
Ten thousand strong, the Deerfield alumni network spans the world and is served primarily by the Advancement Offic and the Communications Office.
We invite current students to take advantage of the Office of Advancement’s Ambassador Program. If selected, student leaders will have firsthand experience in all areas of advancement–from alumni relations and communications to fundraising, marketing, and related areas.
- Meet with Advancement staff three times a year to discuss interests and opportunities in the Ambassador Program (minimum once a month for one hour);
- Assist Advancement staff with on-campus events (time varies);
- Opportunity to serve on a student panel at the spring meeting of the Executive Committee of the Alumni Association (one to one-and-a-half hours);
- Opportunity to serve as a moderator and/or host for the Heritage or Ashley Award presentations at School Meeting, including preparing questions and coordinating with award recipients;
- Participate in the nomination process for Heritage and Ashley Award recipient selection;
- Create videos for advancement promotions, i.e. fundraising challenges or Choate Day promos.
The following are roles specific to seniors only.
- Assist Advancement staff with the annual Pathways program on campus by promoting it among classmates and hosting alumni who return to campus;
- Assist Advancement staff with promoting senior pledges, including co-hosting senior feeds; Opportunity exists to serve as a Class Agent upon graduation.
- Reunions: first weekend in June. Paid positions for student panelist(s), tour guide(s), and/or childcare;
- Phonathon: second week of June. Paid positions for student callers;
- Virtual Events: During the academic year, student leaders may be asked or invited to plan and participate in virtual events, depending on interest and demonstrated leadership skills.
Deadline: Monday 4/4/2022
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Temesvari (email@example.com)