2020 Complete Timeline
To share your ideas and discuss your project and/or proposal with a member of the CSGC, you can sign into and attend Grant Office Hours. Please RSVP to Heather Brown to receive the Zoom Login.
Grant Office Hours:
April 10 3:00pm-4:00pm EST
April 13 8:00pm-9:00pm EST
April 20 8:30am-9:30am EST
April 24 1:00-2:00pm EST
April 27 4:30pm-5:30pm EST
How is the distribution of funds restricted? What types of proposals receive stronger consideration?
Please be aware of the following guidelines when considering applying for a grant.
- We do not pay for airfare; we do consider reimbursing the expenses associated with commuting
- We do not make cash donations; we do allow for the purchase of supplies for an organization or cause for which a student is advocating/working
- We do consider paying for “course”, “conference”, or “event” registrations that prepare individuals to serve or be engaged in community or global initiatives
- We prioritize service and engagement projects that focus on the community in which the student resides in the summer
- We do consider subsidizing volunteer work; a student may request an honorarium or reimbursement for work that would otherwise not have a salary or wage associated with it