Please report directly at 7:30 a.m. for check in
- SAT Subject Test with Listening: Hale Gym
- SAT Subject Test: Library 104
- Standard SAT with and without Essay: East Gym
You must have:
You will not be allowed to test without the first two items.
- Your ID: One card, Passport, driver’s license.
- Printed admission ticket:make sure you can print it BEFORE Saturday.
- CD Player for SAT Subject listening-See Mrs. Payne if you need one.
- approved calculator
- #2 pencil (not mechanical)
- snacks to have during break.
Don’t wait until Saturday morning to realize you don’t have what you need. Please see Mrs. Payne with any questions. Students with accommodations will receive an email from Mrs. Payne.