The application for the CSGC Board for the 2018-19 school year is now open, and is due April 18 by 10pm.
What is the CSGC Board?
The CSGC Board helps to develop a vision and support the planning, organization, and realization of CSGC initiatives, inviting and advising other students to plan and implement campus projects and events. The Board meets once a week, with a second required meeting in a smaller group with a CSGC faculty member.
Example projects include:
- Managing the Spring Partnership and Event
- Coordinating flag presentations
- Organizing service opportunities
- Hosting advocacy or awareness events
- Leading workshops
- Or you can choose your adventure and project!!