ACL INJURY PREVENTION PROGRAM
• Do you know someone who has injured their ACL?
• Statistics show that there are over 200,000 ACL injuries each year in the United States and that over 100,000 of these injuries are surgically repaired.
• 70 % of these injuries are non-contact and females are 2-8 times more likely to sustain a non-contact ACL injury than males.
• Each year 1 in 100 female athletes will suffer a serious knee injury many of which leave athletes sidelined for 6-12 months.
• Don’t be left on the sideline during your season! Train with our athletic trainers and Strength coaches using SPORTSMETRICS a scientifically proven training program that reduces injuries and improves performance in sports that involve pivoting, jumping, and cutting.
This is a 6 week program that meets 3 times per week on alternate days and is comprised of a dynamic warm up, jump/plyometric training, strength training, and flexibility exercises.
The program has been proven to reduce the risk of serious knee injuries, increase vertical jump height up to 4 inches, improve hamstring to quadriceps strength and symmetry in right to left leg power, and improve landing mechanics and side to side movements at the knee.
SPACE IS LIMITED SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT:
Mr. Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or drop into the athletic training room to sign up.