16 days ago
Opened for use on April 11, 1968 and dedicated on October 20, 1968.
- Three Levels with great views to the hills.
- Reference Room, Periodical Reading Room, Rare Book Room and Archives.
- Current holdings include 65,000 physical volumes and 20,000 plus electronic resources (databases, eBooks, newspapers, periodicals, streaming videos).
- Seating capacity increased to 330 in 2013.
- Librarians prepare students for the 21st century using LibGuides which link to the best resources needed for their research assignments, and provide research help and course integrated instruction.
- Audiovisual Classrooms are now Electronic Classrooms.
- Conference rooms are now group study rooms.
- Typing booths are now two person study carrels.
- Boyden Library Study Center supports student academic success in the former Faculty Lounge.
- Study Skills Coordinators hold SAT prep classes in library.
- Tutoring and peer tutoring are available.
Innovation Lab is coming soon.