16 days ago
Deerfield looks forward to hosting the New England Prep School Swimming Championships on March 2, 2013 at the Koch Pool.
We welcome swimmer athletes from the following schools:
- Choate Rosemary Hall
- Miss Porter’s
- Convent of the Sacred Heart
6:30am Swimming Trials Warm-Up Starts
9:00am Swimming Trials begin
4:30pm Swimming Finals Warm up
5:30pm Swimming Finals begin
Please note the following important information for the day:
• Only athletes and coaches are permitted in the locker rooms and on the pool deck.
• Locker Rooms will be available for changing only. There will be a supervised area in our ‘Kravis Room’ located across form our stockroom cage (girl’s side) with areas in the room designated for each school and their teams to hold bags, equipment, food etc.
• Towels will not be available.
• Razors and shaving cream are prohibited in the locker rooms and on the pool deck.
• Deerfield Academy will not responsible for lost or stolen valuables or clothing,
• Deck space is very limited and seating is tight. We will have areas designated for teams along the deck area. No bags or food will be allowed on pool deck. All athletes will be asked to limit themselves to swimming essentials (cap, goggles, sweats, towels, etc.) while on the pool deck at all times during the meet.
• Absolutely no glass containers to be brought into the pool area.
• No food is to be brought on deck and no valuables should be left anywhere.
• We ask that teams and spectators follow our campus security’s special directions for parking and traffic circulation this weekend.
If you have questions please contact the Athletic Office at (413) 774-1430 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.