FOR TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30:
- We anticipate a “cold breakfast” in the dining hall.
- Morning classes will resume as scheduled at 8:30.
- Lunch will be a walk-through; if you have 4th period free, please eat early.
- The afternoon schedule will be modified:
- Fifth period will start tomorrow at 1
- Sixth period will run from 1:50 to 2:35
- Seventh will go from 2:40 to 3:25
- Co-curricular information will be forthcoming in email.
- We are aiming for a sit-down dinner tomorrow night and normal study hours thereafter.
Please be particularly mindful of tree damage and falling branches as you walk the campus. Should an unexpected situation arise, please contact the SOC (413)772-9070. In the case of an emergency, calls should be placed to Security at (413)772-9880.