New families will receive their DocuSign email packets on March 10.
Deerfield Academy students and families must complete a variety of tasks to enroll each year. All required tasks will be listed on the annual enrollment checklist on DAinfo (online student portal) starting April 15. New families will receive instructions to retrieve log in credentials via email after April 10.
Important Dates and Deadlines for Annual Enrollment
Admission decisions released
New student enrollment packets sent to parent/guardian email via DocuSign*
Deadline for new student enrollments and deposits
Enrollment checklist launch on DAinfo for new and returning students
Returning student enrollment packets sent to parent/guardian email via DocuSign
Deadline for returning student enrollments and deposits as well as some checklist items
Enrollment packets part 2 sent to new and returning students and parent/guardian email via DocuSign
Health Center tasks deadline
Deadline for returning enrollment packet 2 and for checklist items
*Have a question about the DocuSign packet? Refer to the FAQ
FAQS for Annual Enrollment and DocuSign
- An email will be/was sent to you with the link to your documents. Use your child’s DOB formatted MM/DD/YYYY to gain access. Please make sure to include the slashes between day, month and year.
- DocuSign links expire after 48 hours. If you click on an expired link, DocuSign will generate a new link and send it to your email.
- If you do not see your DocuSign email, check with the other parent/guardian of your child. The process starts with one parent/guardian first.
- All parent/guardian(s) that are legally financially responsible for a student.
- In most cases, two parent/guardian signatures are required
- Step-parents will not receive documents and are not included as signers.
- Exceptions to required dual signatures
- Only one living legally financially responsible parent/guardian
- One parent/guardian is legally exempt from signing
- Other special circumstances
- New Students: parent/guardian(s) will receive their Deerfield Admission Documents on March 10, 2021 via email from “Deerfield Admission Documents”
- Returning Students: parent/guardian(s) will receive their Deerfield Enrollment Documents on April 15, 2021 via email
- Dual signature families (returning and new): Once the first parent/guardian reviews and signs, the same documents will arrive via email to the second parent/guardian to review and sign
- New Families: the email address you provided on the application.
- Returning Families: The preferred email address on file.
For families with more than one household, Parent 1 is the parent with whom the student resides.
Many fields are editable. If not, please leave a comment.
While, we encourage you to pay your deposit alongside submitting your documents, you do not have to pay the deposit for the envelope to be complete. Please note your student is not enrolled if the deposit is not paid.
DocuSign links expire after 48 hours or five clicks. If you click on the link, it will send you a new link to your email. Click on the new link and enter your access code, which is your student’s DOB formatted MM/DD/YYYY. Please make sure to include the slashes between day, month and year.
Admission: 413-774-1400, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance: 413-774-1494, email@example.com
Student Life: 413-774-1450, firstname.lastname@example.org
Academics: 413-774-1470, email@example.com
Health Center: 413-774-1600, firstname.lastname@example.org
ITS Helpdesk: 413-774-1444, email@example.com