Deerfield Academy is seeking a Student Accounts Receivable Coordinator to fill a 20 hour per week, benefitted role. Reporting to the Manager of Student Financial Services, the Student Accounts Receivable Coordinator records accounts receivable transactions on an accurate and timely basis, and provides support to students and families on billing and financial matters.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Process student A/R related items including cash, checks and charges to assist with maintenance of the Accounts Receivable subledger
- Prepare and post Accounts Receivable related journal entries
- Assist with monthly banking and other account reconciliations
- Work with families to resolve student account balances and respond to inquiries concerning account status
- Assist with coordinating communications of annual Enrollment Agreements to families, and track status of student enrollment
- Support OneCard System administration, generate ID cards, and address additional user requests
- Assist with auxiliary program billing and management including responding to inquiries and resolving account balances for auxiliary programs
- Provide telephone contact for student financial account inquiries
- Provide counter customer service as needed
The successful candidate will have a High School Diploma, Associate’s degree preferred, 1-3 years of accounts receivable or related experience resulting in basic knowledge of general ledger accounting; demonstrated high level of accuracy to detail and problem-solving abilities; strong systems aptitude with moderate database, data entry, and MS Office skills required; a strong customer service orientation; strong organizational and computational skills; the ability to manage, and sensitivity to, highly confidential information; the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and a demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion and to serving the needs of a diverse community.
The successful candidate will receive a $1,000 sign-on bonus ($500 paid at time of hire and $500 paid at the end of 90 days of employment
Click here to apply.