The Deerfield Academy Dining Hall is seeking, food service workers and catering servers to work on an on-call or intermittent/event basis during academic year.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Setting up and maintaining various food stations, served buffets, and beverage areas;
- Maintaining and sanitizing dining tables;
- Serving food for sit-down, cafeteria-style and event meal services;
- Preparing various ingredients including vegetables, fruits, and meats as directed; assisting in cooking various dishes including meats, vegetables, starches, soups, and other items;
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, food storage areas, and commercial kitchen equipment. Assist with Event clean up
- Completion of 12th grade or equivalent;
- Have a working knowledge of food service, food preparation, sanitation, and safety practices in a commercial kitchen
- The ability to meet schedules and timelines;
- The ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and the ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others is required.
Click here to apply online.