Parents Spring Weekend Preview
Spring is finally here! Daffodils and tulips will be in full bloom soon, ready to greet us for Spring Parents Weekend, May 2-4. We are all looking forward to attending our students’ mini-classes, sporting events, visual and performing arts showcases, and much more…
A few highlights:
- Margarita Curtis, Head of School, will welcome all parents and share her “state of the school” perspective with updates on academic, faculty and student affairs at 12:40pm on Friday.
- Freshman and sophomore families, please attend Advising Overview with DA’s new Director of College Advising, Mark Spencer and Peter Warsaw, Academic Dean, at 9am on Saturday.
- Junior Class parents can hear Peter V. Johnson, Director of Undergraduate Admissions, Columbia University, share his perspective on the college admissions process at 11am on Saturday.
- Alumni parents please memorialize the weekend with your student–photo taken at 1:30pm on Saturday.
- Music Showcase, featuring Rhapso-D’s, Mellow-D’s, Academy Chorus, Chamber Singers, Chamber Music, and Orchestra will perform at 7:30pm on Saturday, followed by the Investiture Ceremony and All School Sing on Saturday at 9:15pm.
See the full schedule for the weekend, and thank you to all for registering on the DPN website for meals (deadline was April 11.) Please contact Deerfield Events at 413-774-1483, by April 18th, if you need to change headcount/make any updates. You can also email email@example.com.
Please note: Your comments will be displayed on this page after they are approved.