Physical Plant

  • How do I get something fixed in my dorm room?

    3 people found this helpful

    If students require assistance due to problems such as broken glass or electrical issues, then they should call the physical plant desk at (413) 774-1572 (extension 1572). The physical plant handles all problems relating to Deerfield’s buildings. If you are locked out of your room, please do not call physical plant, but instead be in touch with security at (413) 772-9880.

  • How do I submit a Physical Plant work order?

    1 person found this helpful

    The faculty and staff of the Deerfield community can place a work order by using the SchoolDude online request form. After you submit your work order, you will receive an acknowledgment email, and you will be notified about progress on your work order up to its completion.