- Office Gymnasium
- Mon 5am-9pm (7:30 for students)
- Tues 5am-9pm (7:30 for students)
- Wed 5am-9pm (7:30 for students)
- Thur 5am-9pm (7:30 for students)
- Fri 5am-9pm
- Sat 5am-9pm
- Sun 6am-9pm (7:30 for students)
Monday-Saturday: 5am-9pm, Sunday: 6am-9pm.
(Student hours Sunday-Thursday end at 7:30pm.)
Fitness Center privileges are extended to spouses and immediate family members of employees ages 13 and older. Children under the age of 13 years are not permitted in the Fitness Center. Those interested in obtaining use of the Fitness Center should see Melissa Persons in the Finance Office to complete and application.
Fitness Center Policies:
- Admittance to the facility requires a valid membership or Greer card present at the time of use or a current Guest Pass (obtained from Emma Mitchell in the Fitness Center or the Athletic Office).
- Clean shoes only. Please bring a change of shoes that are clean and free from dirt.
- This is a water only facility. Please do not bring food or beverages of any kind.
- All fitness center equipment should be returned to its proper storage location after use.
Weight plates must be re-racked.
- Students are required to use the buddy system.
- Please lift within your means. Use a spotter whenever necessary.