- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. 413-774-1860
- Office Koch Center, Room 211
PO Box 87
Deerfield, MA 01342
- Mon 8:30-4:30
- Tues 8:30-4:30
- Wed 8:30-4:30
- Thur 8:30-4:30
- Fri 8:30-4:30
- Sat Contact Ms. Day
- Sun Contact Ms. Day
Deerfield Communications serves as an internal creative agency, providing strategic consulting, visual design, photography, editorial, and electronic communications support to the Academy. Specifically, we manage all of Deerfield's publications, direct mail efforts, public websites, and communications materials like photography and video. We are the people behind Deerfield.edu and The Daily Bulletin, and you'll often find us behind a camera pointed in your direction. Lastly, we manage all contact with members of the press and perform a number of community relations functions.
Our department is located in the Koch Center, just across from the ITS Help Desk.
The Communications Office Charter includes three core functions at Deerfield:
- Serve as the primary stewards for the Academy’s identity: aligning communications goals, strategies, and tactics with Deerfield’s mission, the shared emotions and experience of students, their families, and alumni, and the operational goals of the institution.
- Gather and share news and information about the Academy: demonstrate Deerfield’s commitment to its mission through communications with constituencies; support programmatic, enrollment, and Advancement giving goals.
- Enable efficiency in the Academy operations: by enhancing communication clarity, increasing speed, leveraging personal preference, and enabling the use of communications technology.
The Deerfield Academy Style Guide provides editorial and grammatical guidelines for all Deerfield Academy communications. Please consult the Style Guide to find correct location, office, and event names, guidelines for using class affiliations, and many other helpful rules. Download a PDF of the Style Guide.
To submit a project request to the Communications office, please fill out the request form.