Girls Varsity Crew will be racing against Middlesex and Nobles this Saturday, May 12th at 2pm at the Middlesex School Paumgarten Boathouse Concord River.
- There is no parking at the Boathouse. Parking will be available on the corner of Riveredge Road,
- 261 Nashua Rd. There are bathrooms available for spectators at this address.
- On race days, a Police Officer is present to manage parking.
- Please do not park at the Riverview restaurant or the Marina.
- Please do not drive or park on Riveredge Rd or any adjacent neighborhood streets.
- Crews should back down, unload hulls and return vehicle to the corner lot.
- Buses need to drop off and return at conclusion of racing, they may park at Middlesex Campus.
- The course runs from midway between Rt 225 and Rt 4 bridges
- The finish line is below the Rt 4 bridge
- The best place to view the race is on the Rt 4 bridge
- NO DOGS are allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Our boathouse site is located in a residential neighborhood. Please be sensitive to the residents.
- Please do not drive or park on River Edge Rd or any adjacent neighborhood streets.
GPS address: Parking and spectators: 261 Nashua Rd, Billerica MA
Boathouse: 20 River Edge Rd
From Middlesex School
Exit campus and TURN right heading to Carlisle Center
Go to the rotary and go straight heading toward Bedford, MA
Take FIRST left after the rotary onto EAST Street
Bear right on East Street and follow to the set of lights at Route 4
Turn RIGHT at the lights (Route 4)
Go. 0.8 miles and park at the lot on the corner of Route 4 and River Edge Road
From Rt 3 North or South
Exit at Treble Cove RD
Turn Right Off ramps
Travel to Lights at Rt 4, Nashua Rd, fire house on Right
TURN LEFT and travel 0.8 miles to lot at River Edge RD