Financial Aid Applications for Returning Students are Due on January 1, 2019.
To Complete Your Application:
- Submit your Parent Financial Statement online at solutionsbysss.com. Use School Code 2770.
- Be sure to use the same login as last year. For the 2019-20 school year we require 2016 and 2017 tax documents. SSS should already have your 2016 documentation. If not, these need to be uploaded to SSS.
- Our documentation requirements do NOT require current year (2018) tax forms. However, please complete the PFS inputting 2018 income information. We realize that without completed tax forms that these numbers may not be exact.
- Grants will not be issued without a completed PFS and all requested documents on file.
- If there are no significant changes to your financial situation, you should expect to receive a grant consistent with the level that you have in previous years. If you have had a significant income increase/decrease and/or a child entering or exiting a tuition charging school, you should expect these factors to impact the grant amount.
- Grant letters will be issued prior to April 15, 2019.
- Returning students who have not previously applied for Financial Aid are not eligible to do so unless there has been a significant change of financial circumstance (divorce, death, job loss, etc.) Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for a determination of eligibility to apply.
Questions? Please contact Melissa Persons (firstname.lastname@example.org).