Financial Aid Applications for Returning Students are Due on January 1, 2018.
To Complete Your Application:
- Submit your Parent Financial Statement online at sssbynais.org. Use School Code 2770.
- Be sure to use the same login as last year. For the 2018-19 applicant year we require 2015 and 2016 tax documents. SSS should already have this documentation. If not, these need to be uploaded to SSS.
- We have changed our documentation requirements to NOT require current year (2017) tax forms. However, please complete the PFS inputting 2017 income information. We realize that without completed tax forms, these numbers may not be exact.
- Grants will not be issued without a completed PFS and all requested documents on file.
- If there are no significant changes to your financial situation, you should expect to receive a grant consistent with the level that you have in previous years. If you have had a significant income increase/decrease and/or a child entering or exiting a tuition charging school, you should expect these factors to impact the grant amount.
- Grant letters will be issued prior to April 15, 2018.
Questions? Please contact Melissa Persons (firstname.lastname@example.org).