Deerfield Academy is “opening the door” for an Open House on September 14, 2019.
Registration will begin at 10:00 am and our program continues with optional highlights throughout the afternoon. Please join us!
Registration for this event has closed.
9:15 am* Nuts & Bolts: A Financial Aid Overview, MSB Caswell Library
10 am Registration, Hess Center for the Arts
10:30 am Welcome to Campus with Head of School Dr. John P.N. Austin, Hess Center, Large Auditorium
11:00 am Ask & Learn Panel with Deans, Students, Parents, and Teachers, Hess Center, Large Auditorium
11:45 am Group Campus Tours
- Academic Buildings and Classrooms
- Athletics Center Tours
- Dorm Peek
- Boyden Library
- Koch Science Center
- Hess Arts Overview
- Main School Building
- Planetarium Preview
12:45 pm* Buffet Lunch, Dining Hall
Afternoon Self-Guided Explorations beginning at 1:30 pm*
- Robot Fabrication and Testing, Innovation Lab at the Boyden Library Basement
- Ballet and Pointe Lessons, Hess Center for the Arts
- Tuition and Affordability: A Need-based Financial Aid Experience, Main School Building
- Athletic Home Games:
- 2:30 pm Junior Varsity XC Brush Invitational, Lower Fields
- 2:45 pm Varsity Water Polo match, Deerfield Natatorium
- 3 pm & 3:30 pm starts: Varsity XC Brush Invitational, Lower Fields
- 3 pm Varsity Boys Soccer, Lower Fields
- 4:15 pm Varsity Girls Soccer, Lower Fields
Loved your day at Deerfield?
Schedule your Admission Interview: Admission Office, Main School Building
We hope you enjoyed your visit!
GO BIG GREEN!