Deerfield Academy is “opening the door” for an Open House on September 14, 2019.
Registration will begin at 10:00 am and our program will conclude at 1:00 pm with optional highlights to view and visit throughout the remainder of the afternoon. Please join us!
9:15 am* Nuts & Bolts: A Financial Aid Overview, MSB Caswell Library
9:45-10:15 am Registration, Hess Center for the Arts
10:30 am Welcome to Campus with Head of School John P.N. Austin, Hess Center, Large Auditorium
11:00 am Ask & Learn Panel with deans, students, parents, and teachers, Hess Center, Large Auditorium
11:45 am Group Campus Tours
- Academic buildings & classrooms
- Dorm peek
- Boyden Library
- Koch Science Center
- Hess Arts Overview
- Main School Building
12:45 pm* Walk-through lunch, Dining Hall
Afternoon Self-Guided Explorations
- Robot Fabrication and Testing, Innovation Lab at the Boyden Library Basement
- Athletic Center Nooks and Crannies Tour, Athletic Center
- Ballet & Pointe Lessons, Hess Center for the Arts
- Planetarium Show, Koch Center
- Tuition & Affordability: A Need-based Financial Aid Experience, Main School Building
- Athletic Home Games:
- 2:45 pm Varsity Water Polo match, Deerfield Natatorium
- 3 pm & 3:30 pm starts: XC Brush Invitational, Lower Fields
- 3 pm Varsity Boys Soccer, Lower Fields
- 4:15 pm Varsity Girls Soccer, Lower Fields
Loved your day at Deerfield?
Schedule your Admission Interview – location TBD (Kiosk TBD / Admission office)
We hope you enjoyed your visit!
GO BIG GREEN!