Alumni News

Seniors – How Should Your Name Appear on Your Diploma?

Kocot, Diana – February 24, 2013

Ac Dean - Course Change Request Form - Summer

Any student wishing to request a change in their classes must complete our online Course Change Request Form (below). Students should have a conversation with their advisor before requesting changes.

Course change requests are not automatically granted, but are reviewed with respect to your long-range academic program, as discussed with an advisor, and the limitations of the established class schedule. If there is a disagreement, Chairs of the relevant departments should be consulted. When Chairs cannot resolve the issues, they will consult the Director of Studies.

Be aware that requests will only be considered if you are moving from a large section to a smaller one. Requests will be processed in the order in which completed forms are received.
  • Seniors should discuss changes with their college advisor
  • Seniors should discuss changes with their college advisor