We invite all parents, grandparents, guardians, and extended families to Spring Family Weekend, May 6-8 2016. Join us for the following activities–and more!
- Classroom visits
- Welcome and State of School Update from Margarita Curtis
- Parent/Faculty Reception in the newly renovated Boyden Library (tours will follow)
- Performing Arts celebration on Friday and Saturday including the All School Sing on Friday
- Inclusion Workshop with Marjorie Young
- College Advising Discussion with Junior Families & College Financial Aid Session Open to All Families