Access to the river is permitted only during daylight hours and at the discretion of Campus Security. The river may be declared “Off Limits” at any time via a notification placed at the top of the Bulletin.
- Check the Bulletin to ensure that the river has not been declared “Off Limits.”
- Only competent swimmers should enter the water.
- Use the “buddy system” at all times.
- Be aware of water depths, floating and submerged debris, strong currents, and inclement weather.
- Wear life jackets when using watercraft.