Wireless projection is available through the Apple TV in the classroom.
If projecting an iPad, please go to Apple TV
If projecting a MacBook Air, it must be running Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) or higher.
- MacBook Air must be connected GreenDoor
- Press Apple TV on buttonl panel. When Apple TV image appears, move on to next steps.
- Click on AirPlay icon in menu bar at top of screen (looks like a rectangle with a solid black triangle sticking into bottom)
- Select Apple TV being used (all Apple TV’s are named by room)
- Desktop image should now be projected
- When done, be sure to disconnect from Apple TV so next person in room can connect.
- Select AirPlay icon
- Select Turn Mirroring Off
- Press Off on wall panel