Wireless projection available through the Apple TV in the classroom.
If projecting an iPad, please go to Apple TV
If projecting a MacBook Air, it must be running Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) or higher.
- MacBook Air must be connected GreenDoor
- Press Source on projector remote. When Apple TV screen appears, move to next steps
- Click on AirPlay icon in menu bar at top of screen (looks like a rectangle with a solid black triangle sticking into the bottom).
- Select Apple TV being used (all Apple TV’s are named by room)
- Desktop image should now be projected
- Volume is controlled via the Volume Up/Volume Down buttons on the projector remote as well as volume on laptop and application
- When done, be sure to disconnect from Apple TV so next user can connect
- Select the AirPlay icon
- Select Turn Mirroring Off
- Press Off on projector remote