Before connecting to an Apple TV, iPad must be connected to GreenDoor wireless network.
To ensure best signal quality in classroom, it is recommended to turn off wifi on iPad and then turn it back on.
- Press Apple TV on button panel. When Apple TV image appears on projector, move on to next steps.
- Activate AirPlay on your iPad **
- Slide a finger up from bottom of screen
- Select AirPlay icon (bottom center right – looks like a rectangle with a solid black triangle sticking into bottom)
- Select classroom (all Apple TVs are named by room) and turn Mirroring On
- The iPad image should now be projected
- If image does not appear, go back to AirPlay and turn Mirroring On. In some cases, mirroring does not take first time.
- Volume is controlled via Volume Up/Volume Down buttons on button panel and may be adjust via volume toggle on iPad and application
When done, be sure to disconnect from Apple TV so next person in room can connect
- Go back to AirPlay on iPad
- Select iPad to disconnect from Apple TV
- Press Off on button panel
** NOTE: To ensure reliable connectivity, you must be running iOS 8 or later on your iPad. Please contact the ITS Help Desk if you need assistance upgrading to the latest version of iOS.