The document camera is not a permanent installation in the Garonzik. If you need to use a document camera, please be request it when reserving the room (Room Reservation Page).
If touch panel is dark:
- Press touch panel to wake it up
- Press Turn System On
- Press Make sure windows are closed before selecting a source
When touch panel is lit up:
- Press Podium
- Press Document Camera
- If touch panel was dark, this will turn on projector, trigger screen and shades to drop, and set input to Document Camera.
- If touch panel was lit up, this will change input to Document Camera.
- Open drawer on left side of podium
- Turn on document camera by lifting aperture arm via the handle or by pressing Power on right side toward back
- Use Wolfvision controls on aperture arm to zoom in/out, focus (AutoFocus is on by default), or rotate image.
- When you done:
- Turn off document camera. Lower arm by pulling gently on the handle. Close document camera drawer.
- Press Power Off
- Press Turn Off Projector to turn off projector and to trigger screen and shades to retract.